- Gordon Choi's Mobile Website Book
About the Mobile Website Book
The book is consists of two parts:
- Part One: Optimize Mobile Website Performance
- Part Two: Develop Mobile Websites
Table of Contents
Part One: Optimize Mobile Website Performance
- 01: How Web Pages Load
- 02: Page Speed Test Tools
- 03: Mobile Website Speed Optimization Techniques
- 04: Optimize Web Servers
- 05: Upgrade Web Hosting
- 06: Implement Web Browser Caching
- 07: Enable File Compression
- 09: Combine Multiple CSS Files
- 11: Implement Inline CSS
- 13: Implement Inline Images
- 14: Implement CSS Sprites
- 15: Reduce DNS Lookups
- 17: Avoid CSS @ Import
- 18: Fix Bad HTTP Requests
- 19: Avoid Redirects
- 20: Implement Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- 21: Implement Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
Part Two: Develop Mobile Websites
- 01: Develop Mobile Websites in HTML5
- 02: Configure Viewport
- 03: Choose and Register Domain Names
- 04: Setup Web Hosting
- 05: Implement Mobile Website Strategies
- 07: Develop WordPress Mobile Websites
- 08: Setup Webmaster Tools for Mobile Website SEO
- 09: Setup Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics) for Mobile Websites
About Gordon Choi (Mobile Website Book's Author)
The Mobile Website Book has been solely written by Gordon Choi.
Gordon Choi is also the author of The China Mobile SEO Book – A book which has been recommended by more than 20 Internet industry experts.
Gordon Choi is also the author of Gordon Choi's Analytics Book – A technical book on analytics topics that covers Google Analytics, open source analytics (i.e. Piwik), web analytics and mobile app analytics. The book is available to read for free online and is under Creative Commons License.
Gordon has developed and founded Folks Analytics, a full stack analytics tool for websites, iOS apps & Android apps.
Content on Gordon Choi's Mobile Website Book is licensed under the CC Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International license.